FEATURED TITAN Glacier Dual Suspension All-Terrain Mountain Bicycle – 26″ Alloy Wheels – 18-Speeds – Shimano – Unisex 19″ Frame – Trail Bike – Disk Brake
- Durable, all-mountain suspension bike suited for all-terrain riding and alloys rims and hubs
- Front disc brakes, adjustable rear suspension, alloy front suspension shock
- Rugged 26-Inch ATB tires are 1.95-Inch wide, providing plenty of traction in all conditions
- Kickstand, quick-release seat pin, and quick-release front hub, 21 speed Shimano gearing
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty
The TITAN Glacier is suited for any terrain and all-terrain riding and is loaded with state-of-the-art components including front disc brake, rear v-style brake, adjustable rear suspension and alloy front suspension shock. Also has Shimano 21-speed gearing, alloy rims, alloy hubs, 26″L x 1.95″W ATB tires, kickstand, quick-release seat pin and quick-release front hub. Assembly required; tools not needed. Measures 52″L x 7″W x 27.5″H.
The 21-speed Shimano drivetrain is reliable, smooth-shifting, and lets you attack the steepest of hill trails.
The Titan Glacier, from the steadily growing Bike USA brand, is a durable, all-mountain machine suited for all-terrain riding. An impressive feature set, particularly considering its affordable price point, includes high-end components such as front disc brakes, adjustable rear suspension, alloy front suspension shock, 21-speed Shimano gearing, and alloy rims and hubs.
Rugged 26-inch ATB tires are 1.95 inches wide, providing plenty of traction in all conditions. A kickstand, quick-release seat pin, and quick-release front hub offer additional convenient touches.
- 26-inch mountain bike with ATB tires
- Front disc brakes
- Adjustable rear suspension
- Alloy front suspension shock
- 21-speed Shimano gearing
- Alloy rims and hubs
- Kickstand; quick-release seat pin and front hub
Bike USA products include a limited one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.